photo browse_zpstczoha3q.jpg

 photo home_zpsnmdedl5x.jpg    photo dash_zps2zechm8p.jpg    photo office_zpspk8bom4r.jpg    photo dash_zps2zechm8p.jpg    photo garden_zpsawaeyxz5.jpg    photo dash_zps2zechm8p.jpg    photo Fashion_zpswsmth4ju.jpg    photo dash_zps2zechm8p.jpg    photo holiday_zpss0r0l0q7.jpg

DIY Brand Labels

DIY stamped brand labels



 Supplies:
Stamp
Fabric ink pad
Pre-washed Twill trim (I use 1/2" wide)
Scissors
Iron (optional)

diy easy product labels

The stamp I use is a letterpress block I made to say "BELROSSA"

diy easy product labelsdiy easy product labels

diy easy product labels

To get started, make sure the trim is pre-washed to minimize stamp fading.
diy easy product labels

Simply press the stamp onto the ink pad and then onto the trim about an inch or more apart

diy easy product labels

diy easy product labels

After stamping the trim, I like to heat set the ink onto the trim. This is optional, but will give longer lasting results.

diy easy product labels

Next, cut the trim into pieces, and you are ready for sewing!

diy easy product labels

To sew, fold the raw edges under and sew a straight line up and down near the fold.


*I found my letter press letters at a local antique store, they are also available multiple placed around the internet...etsy, ebay, antique webstores.  My size is 28 pt font, and fits the trim perfectly!